Committed to quality, our concrete products incorporate the best materials available and are designed by certified concrete professionals.
- Colored Concrete
- Engineered Concrete Mixtures
- Reinforcing Fibers
- Water Reducing Chemicals
- Retarding Chemicals
- Accelerating Chemicals
Transform your concrete by adding color and make your project into a beautiful landscape.
Click here to view a selection of Colors for Concrete.
We have admixture that can accelerate, slow down or strengthen your concrete. These additives are great for weather percussions and for higher strength concrete.
- Water Reducer: A chemical that is used for two separate purposes. One is to lower the water content which increases the strength. The second is to obtain a higher slump using the same water content for pumping concrete or for hot weather.
- Retarding Chemical: Delays the initial set or drying time of concrete and primarily used during hot weather or for a longer plasticity state.
- Accelerating Chemicals: Reduce the initial set time of the concrete and is recommended in cold weather or in places where concrete needs to be hardened quicker.
- Reinforcing Fibers: Added to the concrete mix to control shrinkage and cracking, provide abrasion resistant, and, in higher content, to improve the strength and toughness of the hardened concrete.
Send to Phone
Your text message was sent.
To opt out at anytime, send the word STOP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
To get a help message, send the word HELP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
Please try again
You must enter a vaild 10 digit U.S. phone number.
Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone.
DIAMOND CONCRETE SUPPLY
Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Not all carriers are currently supported